THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, December 07, 2006

IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES...

Seeing these two dudes sitting side-by-side at a basketball game had my ever-so-kinky thoughts running straight through the stratosphere. I've always imagined Vin Diesel and The Rock as best buddies... best BUTT BUDDIES!! Needless to say, It's rather rousing and titillating to witness such colossal cuties sharing a moment with one another.Vin Diesel still got my vote.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Woof, Vin does it for me, always has! Do you think hes gay? There were rumours...hmm...

8:19 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

I do find these two possibly going at it very erotic.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People Poeple.... can you smell what the Rock is cooking? I could. I would love to have his bun in my oven, anytime- ese papichulis esta buenissimo. Vin Diesel is confused. I remember about 6 years ago- memorial day weekend, Florida Keys- Keywest, the Wyndham Bay Casa Marina. I was checking out- he was checking in with about three other guys, looking fabulously gay with his leather pants (Hello people it was like 100 degrees) and sleevless leather cut off shirt, plus chaps- and he was leaning all over one of them. I looked over, saw that it was him and smiled. At that time he was famous for his Boiler Room debut and fresh out of the XXX fame. He waved, smiled back, and truly returned to his homopose with his hand carusing his bend over buddies neck. If that is not gay, I dont know what is. The Rock, I assure you is anything but gay. Vin is fine, but the ROCK.... he could GET IT....

Love u all, Pastel de guayaba

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home