THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, March 22, 2007

GOD BLESS IT'S LITTLE ETHNIC SOUL...


Do any of my readers recall a post I did a while back mentioning my haggy Sara and how she had made an announcement that I couldn't... well... announce? Well fortunately, the gag order has been lifted and I'm pleased to announce that my luscious Sara is PREGNANT.


Now, according to this spectacular sonogram photo, there seems to be a glaring and unmistakable error. You see, Sara is Caucasian and her paramour and pre-requisite sperm donator (sorry Mathew) is also Caucasian. As much as you might assume that's the problem, it isn't (I swear I'm not racist). As I surveyed and canvassed the photo, I couldn't help but notice that the baby was in fact... BLACK. Sure, it resembles the shape of a peanut, as do most babies into seven weeks of gestation, but how do you explain the whole black thing? Surely I'm befuddled...


Regardless of the cross-pollination and questionable conception, I'm intoxicated with the thought of babysitting the little tyke and am fully prepared to embrace his or her countless character traits, childhood mischief and most of all, his or her itty-bitty afro.


Some folks say that I don't fully understand how to read a sonogram correctly, but I do know a black baby when I see one. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

9 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

aw. congratulations!
are you sure it's hers?
yes, that was a total blond joke and really not funny. but i said it anyway.

6:12 PM  
Blogger molly said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN! thats pretty much my favorite announcement ever! (pregnancy)
i lurve babies. the lady i babysit for just had a nother beautiful baby named sophia rose. i got so excited!
keep us posted on this little child of questionable race

6:34 PM  
Blogger Erika Tapalla said...

omg it's like desperate housewives and nip/tuck. i seriously hope they didn't mess up the IV fertilization process and learned from the TV series. My best to the baby and it's loving mother :)

7:22 PM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see babysitting pictures!!

10:29 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

hahahha...you are a funny man. I bet you are a great uncle.

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Sara.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Congratulations Sara form Eddie's Sissy Natalie

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously ignorance is bliss in your world. The joke started out in a light manner to the "afro" part was just plain stupid and for your dumbass information not all black people have afros.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Educator:

I'm an equal opportunity offender and make light of any subject, whether the subject be race or otherwise. Taking yourself too seriously can lead to ulcers and even worse, it just might cause that stick up your ass to tighten...

I'm well aware that not all black people have afros(believe it or not I have some of them as friends... i. e. the hired help).

It's all in fun you effing mannequine, otherwise I might suggest you visit the official site of Malcolm X.

Besos

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home