THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MY HOHAN IS BACK...


I love her. I love her like I love men. Lindsay Lohan has captured my attention and those who have read this blog before surely understands the magnitude of my gay crush for this woman/girl. Hohan is a hot mess, a hot mess that awakens the inner heterosexual buried deep within my spleen. Lindsay Lohan is fresh out of rehab and is ready to get back to business again. Move over whores (except for Britney) she's back...


Blow that kiss sweetheart, for I will jump off the nearest building to catch it.



I always thought that Hohan's tooty should be framed. Well this is just convenient ain't it?



Is Hohan having a wardrobe malfunction? Nah, she's just a harlot who wants to tease me.
Red Bull Bitches? Not only is it a refreshing drink, but it also goes swimmingly with an 8-ball of coke.
Half woman, half freckles, my Hohan is having what looks like a Red Bull-induced orgasm.

5 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

I've always like Lindsay, her raspy voice and all. She has really grown up fast man. Just yesterday it seems, I was watching her playing those twins in "The Parent Trap", and now look at her.

I do hope she can keep her drug addiction under control. That mean, no more hanging wit Britney or Paris OKAY?!

1:07 AM  
Blogger molly said...

she is verrry gorgeous

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, she can be one hot little redhead, and then turn around be a total mess. But something about her....

I am surprised she has not shown up naked somewhere yet. I guess once she is 21 she will be taking it all off.

4:50 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

That girl is my most favoritist trashy whore on the PLANET! I definitely can't stand her, but I can't help following her every move. Trashy tabloid goodness!
Why didn't i ever think of taking slutty pictures with a big-ass gold picture frame? GENIUS!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to strap her ass down and rip off her freckels one by one..lol.. I'll f***ck that bitch up!

Im hatin'! LOL!

Totorin

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home