THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, March 23, 2007

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO BISH?

I've been officially TAGGED by one of the coolest, most ravishing blogger chicks I know. The mission: NAME THE TOP 7 SONGS I'M CURRENTLY LISTENING TO. This is for my shiny new blogger friend... THE BOOB LADY


1. AMY WINEHOUSE: In my bed

2. BJORK: Violently Happy

3. ESTHERO: Breathe from another

4. NELLY FURTADO: Say it right

5. MOBB DEEP ft. Lil' Kim: Quiet Storm

6. AMY WINEHOUSE: Back to black

7. DEEE-LITE: What is love



Like a schizophrenic on crack, my list is scattered and besprinkled with lots of female artists. Besides Mobb Deep, the guys have been rather disappointing lately. I officially pass this TAG onto: WAT; Marko; M-filer; This boy here; Molly; Christopher; Alex Richards; Erika; and PeeWee.

7 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

amy winehouse.
sweet.
i feel like i shouldn't like her, but I do anyway.

2:11 PM  
Blogger This Boy Here said...

#5 Should be MOBB DEEP ft. LIL KIM!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

I stand corrected THIS BOY HERE...

I figured they knew.

You're such a sticklar.

Love it.

And Emma... Amy rocks. As much as you might want to hate the bish, she's just awesome.

Besos

6:53 PM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Eddie, awesome list!! Thanks for the kudos too hot stuff.. :)

xxo

9:20 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

I love NELLY FURTADO. She is so awesome.

LOVE HER.

Did I mention I love NELLY FURTADO?

10:59 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

I haven't yet jumped on the Nelly bandwagon...maybe I should investigate further. I love that DeeLite is on your list!
My list was easy.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. Amy Winehouse-I'm no good

2. Ultra Nate-Automatic

3. Tracy thorn-Grand Canyon

4. Madge-History

5. Michael Gray-Borderline

6. Scissor Sisters-Kiss you off

7. Kelis-Blindfold me

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home