THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

BURNING FIRES AND NEW HAGS...

As I sit here in front of the computer listening to the rain pitter-patter from outside the window, I cannot help but ponder about the fires that are ripping through San Diego and it's neighboring counties. If everyone in California watered their fucking lawn once in a while this would never have happened...

I fully understand the concept of wanting to live up on a mountain so you can brag to your envious friends about having a better view than theirs. I do. But if you walk about your neighborhood and local surrounding forest and the grass beneath your feet begin to crunch, you should take that as a sign that DANTE'S INFERNO is soon to approach...

I personally lack empathy for those who choose to live anywhere outside of New York City anyway.

In closing, I just want to give a sexy wink to one of my new hags. Yes bitches, I have another. Her name is Irene and she knows how to keep me smilin'. The attitude is there and her raging sense of entitlement is fully intact. She wants the best and only the best. That is why our "lobby interludes" have been so special. You know who you are babe, and that keeps me hot under the gay collar. Yeah... you know I'm hot too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Jeez, Eddie, you and your hags! You just keep 'em coming, don't you?
Agreed on the pity for non-New Yorkers. How could you live anywhere else? And I know that was totally arrogant and cocky, but...hey, I'm a Nuuu Yawyer.

7:46 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

"I personally lack empathy for those who choose to live anywhere outside of New York City anyway."

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Imma bite my tongue mijo!

Or maybe u can bite it...just a little.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home