THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, August 24, 2007

AMY MY LOVE... I WANT TO HELP!!

OMG Amy... OMG. Words can't even express how agonizing it is to see you in this mess. My heart completely severed in two when I came across these pics. You really need to love yourself a little more Amy. I deeply love you and I feel completely hopeless that I can't do a damned thing about it. Help her Jesus...


As you can read for yourself ( in such tactful captioned manner) the captions below the pics speak for themselves. I felt a piercing pain in my knee when I saw that horrific gash in her leg. Damn...


After the whole ordeal went down and Amy found herself in reasonable safety, she popped into a store to purchase some cigs. Getting battered by your loving, amorous husband can make you JONES for an unfiltered Camel. This is why I love her.


In her lowest display of non-esteem, Amy feels she must protect this miscreant and begin direct damage control. Shaking and all battered inside, Amy shrugs it off and locks into a hug with the DEMON OF THE NIGHT. I hate him... I do.

I wish you the best my love, for I couldn't live without your music and overall insanity. If you died... well... I would die. Now get your shizz together.

15 Comments:

Blogger alexa said...

Ouch.

But I somehow saw this coming.

11:18 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

I really will hate to see what her "bottom" looks like...if this isn't it. Poor thing.

1:53 AM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

I saw this too Eddie, and the first thing I thought of was your heart! I died a little when I saw this, we can cuddle and talk about it together..

xx
Cheri.

11:12 AM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

Oh man. She is one Hot Mess. Poor girl. She and the hubs checked into rehab, right? I read that in Us this week. God, those pics are frightening! Sending you big hugs, eddy. Hope Amy comes through and stops torturing you!!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

you're too funny! I didn't know you were a Charmed addict. I made a reference to a Mexican, Charmed-esque soap in BACK TALK because my good friend is obsessed with Charmed too. lol. Let me know if u like Stardust. It's a retarded name, but a cute movie. I'm gonna see Superbad today. woo hoo!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

DEAR GOD. She frightens me. Her husband frightens me. It all just...well, it all frankly makes me want to cry under the covers in case they come for ME next.

11:36 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

Good Lord!

¿Qué le pasa a esta niña?

Just taking off in her musical career and she's already battling all these circumstances!

WOW!

5:03 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Some like it rough and like to fight and such...Lets hope they dont hurt each other too bad....they should grow out of it...lets hope..

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for that girl, such a real talent too....someone needs to take that dude out.

9:02 AM  
Blogger maya said...

apparently her feet are all bloody from in jecting heroin into them.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Oscar1986 said...

AGHHHHH ouch ... poor thing :(
That would suck.

12:59 AM  
Blogger absoluterik said...

Hello

I love your blog.



Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringLove.com



May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

www.restoringLove.com



Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like a few of her songs, but she seems like she's a little off the wall.

5:32 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

hey, were have you been?
I miss my Crazy!!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

Are you gone forever?

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home