THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

GOD OF WAR 2


Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why I love video games. Ever since I was knee-high to a grasshopper, I've conjured up countless fantasies about one day playing such a game. I'm inherently obsessed with Greek Mythology so my introduction to this game was a marriage made in heaven. All the methodical characters from Greek Mythology history books are present in the game and done with unrivaled cinematic flair. While everyone covets a Playstation 3 or XBOX 360, I revel in the untapped power of the good 'ole Playstation 2. This is proof positive of what happens when a TALENTED group of programmers come to grips with their daring imaginations and fierce programming abilities. Bravo to it's creators...

They've officially made me squirt in my undies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I've been wanting this game for like FOREVER...do I have to go to NY to play with you?...I mean play the game with you...(no I don't).

and I agree with you on PS2 kickin ass...I love mine & won't be running to the store to throw away $$$ for something that works just fine.

Ah Eddie...Now I feel even closer to you!

:: slurp ::

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home