THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, October 20, 2007

LET'S MAKE NOVEMBER 1ST EDDIE'S DAY!!

Well hello my sexy freaks. I've missed you dearly. I've missed blogging and I cannot wait until I'm at a calm sense of peace again. Things have been quite hectic as of late which has ultimately lead to my mental disconnection with blogger and my innate inability to sit down and blog when things are shaky and uncertain. Well, things are about to dramatically change my loves...

I'm moving.

Although it's just across the street (the hottest little studio apartment yo), I see it as a new beginning. I know, it sounds a little melodramatic, but fuck you... I'm happy dammit.

With this new sense of titillating passion for everything fresh and shiny, I will soon find myself blogging more frequently and keeping you guys beaming with joy. OMG... did I just say that out loud?

November 1st (the day I officially move in) shall be called EDDIE'S DAY. If you celebrate alongside me, I will personally invite you over for some CRUMPETS AND A BLUNT.

Besos para todos mi jente...

1 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

wowww thats soo awesome
new apartment is mad exciting!
dont forget to post pictures

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home