THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

MADONNA IS MY BITCH...

A die-hard Madonna fan until my ultimate demise, my love for this woman shall never falter. I adore everything she stands for and have multiple orgasms every time I listen to her music.


Ahh... Bedtime Stories. All you loyal Madonna fans fully understand how hot this particular album was. While others clamored towards her more poppy shizz, I gravitated towards some of the R&B-type tracks on this album. Bedtime Stories (the track) was the icing on the cake.


Only Madonna can sit on a red chair with leg fully cocked and look good. With flexibility like that, it's know wonder why Guy Richie hasn't parted ways with her Madgesty. I love you Madonna, I love you like I love hot Latin man-ass.


Remember her Papa Don't Preach days? While it wasn't my favorite era regarding her fashion choices, you have to admit that she looks effing beautiful here. Years younger and with eyes the size of saucers, Madonna had me bouncing to her beatz like a homo on pink roller skates.


Responding to my advances, Madonna suddenly blushes and begins to pant in my presence. At this moment... she becomes mine. That's right bitch.


Do you know of a 48-year-old woman who looks this good? I'm afraid not. Don't hate bitches, CONGRATULATE.

14 Comments:

Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Madonna rocks, my love.. You hit the nail on the head.

Missing you,

11:01 PM  
Blogger Oscar1986 said...

Sweet blog, interesting views, good read. If you get a chance check out my Ancient worldz blog:)love any comments feedback.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I loved her Vogue/Evita look....very classy/sexy (just like you)!

** xoxo **

3:03 PM  
Blogger alexa said...

I love Madonna. The only thin I don't love?

Fake British accents.

They rub me the wrong way. HATE them.

5:51 PM  
Blogger alexa said...

thing*****

5:51 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

MA-donna MA-donna MA-donna I cant wait for her new stuff (candy girl).... Madge is my queen too!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger india said...

It's true. She does look friggin' fantastic for being almost 50. The rest of us should be so lucky!

I was just thinking about Madonna this AM in my aerobics class. I'm mostly a fan of 80's and 90's Madonna. Her music doesn't quite do it for me anymore. But she used to be the friggin bomb. Desperately Seeking Susan, anyone? LOVE that movie!!!!!
Oh, and Truth or Dare. That was the shizz too.

12:57 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

ps-muchas gracias para your wedding pic comments!!! It makes me happy to share them with y'all.

2:40 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

pps-"india" is me. My sis was using my computer and forgot to log out of her gmail!!
Oh, and what do you think of LaLohan on the cover of the new Elle. She looks HOTTT!

3:42 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

oh Eddie...excellent piece on Madonna. I agree totally about "Bedtime Stories", what a great album: Especially "Human Nature", "Secret", and a song you NEVER here ' "I'd rather be your lover". Especially this one.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she makes me sick with jealousy.

I could rock to bedtime stories my whole life and my second favorite is erotica. How could that album be so dismissed? It's incredibly sexy....

2:41 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

American Life was severely trashed and underrated in my humble opinion.

5:08 AM  
Blogger molly said...

i had a dream about you!
how weird is THAT?
i dreamed i was on your blog and it wouldnt let me comment
and just then, i woke up came on the computer and you had commented my blog for the first time in ages


spoooky

5:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Everything you say is completely true and I agree with every single word!
I just wish people understood ''American Life'' more, the comments about that album were completely superficial.
Good work Crazy Eddie!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home