THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

OH DAMN... I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS


I've contemplated on whether or not I should give blogger another chance regarding the notion of regularly posting again. I have come to a realization that upon reading my blogging archives, I truly do miss it all. I'd have to say though that mostly, I miss my blogging buddies.

October of 2007 was the last time I posted and frankly, it feels like an eternity has passed. I can't even conjure up the words that are needed to describe the adventures I've been through since I last posted. Lots has happened but I'm not going to talk about it here, as there is nay enough space to jot it all down. Honestly though, do you care? Really?

My sister Natalie has been pressing me to again return to my blog. Her encouragement, along with my fellow bloggers, have sparked that little fire inside of me which I thought blew out a while ago. Who knew?

If I had to mention what I missed most about blogging it would have to be the warm, intelligent circle of friends I've gained since The Maverick Life's inception, coupled with the usual hag posts starring the one and only Denise. Although my visits to Denise's house have become few and far between, I emphatically miss documenting our interludes. I'm back bish!!

To my HAGGY, Boob Lady, Molly, M-filer, Emma, Wat, Marko and my other blogging crew (and Natty), I will regularly return and drop a few love bombs for those who still care to read. Love you bitches...
Crazy Eddie

11 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

EDDIE!!!! DONT DOOO THAT!
just left, no note?!? YOU KNOW HOW I WORRY!
anyway, im elated that you're back!!
and ive tagged you :) :)

6:07 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Hey ya sexy thang!! Are u on Facebook by chance too! MISSED you!! Big hugs!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

8:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's about time!

xoxo

12:23 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

Jesus aged-Christ! WHERE THA HELL HATH YA BEEN DAWG?!

WOW! Well at least you're alive. I'm honored you remember me so fondly. So here I am to say hello! Yeah, don't be so lazy and post often will ya? At least twice a week man! That's all it takes to stay current and build up readers/fanbase!

Have an awesome 2009! I always anxiously await pics of you with little or no clothes!

;)

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Biotch...Love ya! Your Number 1 Haggy...D

2:13 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Of course I remember you! I just came back to? How coincidental is that? :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Hey Eddie! Very cool! I'm glad to see you back.

Sissy

12:44 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

I Can't believe your back! Holy shit, where the fuck did you go?

12:14 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Did you know George Lucas keeps all his creative thoughts in the pouch under his neck?

11:00 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

oops...wrong post, lol.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I moved, but not even a mention. That makes me sad.....

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home