THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION...

If you have an iota of interest in what I find humorous in life, then grab your thinking caps and read the captions below. For those of you who regularly visit my blog, then you've come to expect my usual Japanese to Engrish (lost in translation) posts. For my new visitors... I welcome you to the world of Engrish.

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to offend anyone of the Asian race. Its sole intention is to provoke the funny-bone in your mind.

At least they are honest...


50 ways to choose your cancer...


They've been putting on the pounds you know...


Served with omnipotent sauce...


Someone forgot to take their mood-stabilizing pills...


I am afraid to click yes...


My kind of computer...


Not for the lactose intolerant...


My waitress just threatened me...


Just say no to LSD...


I'd leave a tip if I were you...


Fravorful!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Princessa lil mexico said...

You need to go to youtube and search for gorgeous tiny chicken machine show. You will like it. Plus i am secretly Asian!

11:36 PM  
Blogger RG said...

I snorted a little bit of my coffee this morning I was laughing so hard at your Engrish post.

9:36 AM  
Blogger RAD said...

funny stuff....

4:10 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Oh darling...I just adore you. You're hysterical, I thoroughly enjoyed this post, my dear.
J'adore, j'adore.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Princessa: A Latino Asian. Love the mix (lol). I checked out the chicken machine show and it was just enough CRAZY for me. Thanx for the heads up pa.

RG: Glad it was just the coffee you snorted. Happy you enjoyed the post and had yourself a chuckle.

RAD: Simple and straight to the point. Besos.

Allison: I adore you too my sugar plumb. I just want to eat you up. Glad you enjoyed the madness.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

LOL...or is it ROR.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Nat: OMG... I almost choked from my laughter. Giggle-attack!!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

You definitely made me laugh! These are so funny! And the last one is my fave cause one of my bosses is Japanese and she talks with an accent, it's so cute I like it! But whenever she says flip-flops we all laugh [not to her face, that's mean] but because she says frip-frops... lol

I agree Kim Kardashian is so beautiful!

And you are too sweet!

Mucho amor,

xo

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha, those were great!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed myself so crazy... im gonna have to go to the nuthouse! oh wait! i was there yesterday!

1:23 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

These are funny!

DERICIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Thanks for sharing!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! You didn't tell me all these fine boys would be up in here.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home