THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, June 06, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION...

The Society of Manners said it's rude to point Mr. Can...


There's a 13 drink minimum...


When you're stinky from the Leukorrhoea...


Reading this... I suddenly have many GUESTIONS...


She was TASTEY...


Quick... grab a towel...


I'm personally booking the HORROR special...


The last time I ordered the chicken, it was also unruly...


I'd rather have some Devil with my chocolate...

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

The Szechwan Bean Curd later leaves you with a mean turd!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Love these! I needed a good laugh

xo

12:37 PM  
Anonymous LOOLY said...

That INSIDE CLEANER is hands down the weirdest shit Ive ever seen! I was equal parts amused and horrified! You are a comic genius! whats with the AGENT WANTED?LMAO

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home