THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I WANT TO GROW YOUNG...

I want to live my next life backwards:

You start out dead and you get that out of the way.
Then you wake up in an old age home and feel better everyday.
You then get kicked out for being too healthy, and enjoy your retirement and
collect your pension.
Then you begin your career and you buy a mansion on your first day.
You work 40 years until you're too young to work.
You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally
promiscuous.
Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no
responsibilities.
Then you become a baby, and then...
You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions -
central heating, room service on tap, and then...
You finish off as an orgasm.

11 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Love this post! That's a life I'd want

xo

1:22 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I am glad that I am able to teach you so much! ♥
Since I am a brunette of course I'm not crazy about blondes either but I have my select few that I love.

I prefer Tinsley over Paris ANYDAY!
I am not sure who originated the pose but I know Tinsley has perfected it, the reason why Paris does it is because she hides any wide angles that showcase her size 11 feet, lol she has said it herself.

xo

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all sounds pretty good except for the working 40 years. Who wants to do that??!!?? There must be a way to leave that out of the equation.

hIgh

10:44 PM  
Blogger twenty.seven.cents said...

lol. Merlin ages backwards in 'The Sword in the Stone' but I don't think he ages backwards in the tv show, which is annoying. :/
what if we did some sort of up and then back down and then up and then back down.... but I guess there's too many people in the world as it is...
I like it. :)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Princessa lil mexico said...

this cant happen yet.. but give me a few years and i will have something for you!

lol

Derek

1:14 AM  
Blogger RG said...

Can't we all just go straight for the orgasm?

12:19 PM  
Blogger mkf said...

eddie, ya make me laugh.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Oooh, wouldn't that be the best way to live? No one would have to be afraid of death anymore, or have questions about it.... and hello, the last thing that would happen in your life is an orgasm? Can you reallyyy complain about that?
Another thought provoking post, my dear. I do hope you are enjoying this beauuuutiful day. Bisous, mon ami xoxo

1:04 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

This is the plot of THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON, but I dunno man. The fact William Bradley Pitt's character aged backwards like this did not make his life any better to me. It almost seemed worse really! Just odd. Good movie, but a bit emotionally taxing and left me thinking for days...

5:11 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

that was good....The big O at the end is the best!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Eddie darling where have you been?

xo

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home