THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, September 25, 2006

BEYONCE PARODY: RING THE ALARM




What can I say? I love Beyonce with lust times ten. This song is fucking hot (no, I'm not Paris), and who better to give proper nods than a scary drag queen doing a fiercer version. If you've seen the Beyonce video Ring The Alarm, then you'll truly appreciate such an insane take on what is one of the baddest videos out there. Classic in my book. Enjoy.

P.S. Thank you bunches Dee. You surprised me with a download of this song and played it numerous times for your homo without getting seriously annoyed. Don't hate. You know you were banging to the beat. Love it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS.... I cannot stop laughing. THis is to be the funniest shhhh Ive seen!!!! GO EDDIE! LOL!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha! That was pretty damn funny!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home