THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, September 23, 2006

WHITNEY EXCLUSIVE: WHAT'S ON HER MIND...

"Hey bitches... Now that Bobby is out of the picture, I can make the comeback that all my fans have been yearning for (and all the crillz are mine... no more sharing). I'm glad that I've had such support from friends (they want my money yo) and family (they're all jealous of me) and can only pray that my return to music will be welcomed with open arms (buy my new album you cunts... I need more spoons for my crack). This here pic was taken of me outside of my hotel (as I waited for a "delivery") and I'm pleased to report that I was 100% sober (blitzed out my effing mind while you mutha effas stared at my mink). Don't hate on my hair and teeth. Ya'll just wish you were me. I'm flying solo now bitches. I miss my BOBBY dammit."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice picture, LOL!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home