THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

LATIN LOOKOUT: BROWN AND HOT

Looking like he just emerged from a Hawaiian Garden of Eden, this Boricua (yes he's Puerto Rican... look at his face) makes me want to go out and purchase a pair of tropical swim trunks.
Ever since I was a wee old grasshopper, I was convinced that my childhood heroes (Fagman and Robin) were a couple... and Latino. Surprisingly so, I came across what has been invisioned and permanently stapled in my sick little mind: actual proof.

When I step out of the shower and throw on a pair of underwear, I immediately bolt to my window to peer out with the hopes that someone will be looking back at me. It's all about exhibitionism you know. If you got it... err... flash it to the neighbors.

Latin guys continue to dominate in the sexy and raw department. While other races lack crude sexuality, latinos wave it like their prized ethnic flag. I love blogging.
I don't know about you folks but when I step out of a pool, I also extend my tongue in horny anticipation as to what I might find waiting for me. It's all about being wet and cute. Simple as that...

Posting can be taxing at times. Between choosing the right pick for your blog and writing about subjects that keep your readers glued to your site, things can get rather tedious. On the other hand, when you have pics like the one posted above, all trifling matters seem to be discarded out the window. I've never aspired to be a laptop until this moment. Yum.
I haven't had the opportunity to canoodle in the ring and knock some dude out, but I've had the chance to actually spar with my boyfriend Dewell not too long ago. I must say that it can be an erotic sport (if you and your sparring partner are attracted to one another of course). Here's to all the cute boxers out in the ring who keep it violent and chock full of stamina.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home