THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, December 09, 2006

FRIENDS IN STRAIGHT-JACKETS...

Last night was a fucking blast. Getting together with Sara and Denise (my hags) is always candy on a stick, but yesterday evening began with a TIVO extravaganza of Medium, and a night-cap of ensuing mayhem and mockery.
Always a target for hag abuse, as soon as we settled into Denise's computer room these Jackals surrounded me and began their scheduled torture session. Denise (as always) begins her successive verbal probes, sparking and fueling Sara's sleeping sadist within. Together they precisely pounced me in every way imaginable. Ranging from a passing poke to the ribs, or vulgerly attempting to stick their index finger up my ass for a quick chuckle, or maybe even a simultaneous blitzkrieg to ensure that I'm on my game at all times. I've grown agile and resiliant thanks to the Twin Terrors you know. It sounds unbalanced and screwy I know, but it's something I look forward to every Sunday and Thursday.
For what it's worth, I wouldn't trade in the bobby pin throwing, the punches to my thighs (thanks a bunch for that Sara), the hiding behind the wall so when I exit the bathroom unsuspectingly, the beast of the bush will leap at me with a deafening, cacophonus howl from hell, in turn twisting my face in complete horror (thanks a bunch for that Dee). Last but not least, I wouldn't trade in the scathing banter we so gracefully perfected over time. Without the loving bashes and manic mental games, things would be... well... unvaried and tedious. Love you bishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home