THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, December 09, 2006

FUNNY HA HA...

As I've posted in the past, insulting your closest friend's mom is a staple in our little sewing circle so it's only right to keep my list of insults current and crisp for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy:
  • Yo momma got a glass eye with a fish in it.
  • Yo momma has ten fingers -- all in one hand.
  • Yo momma has a weight problem -- she can't wait to eat.
  • Yo momma's so stupid, I told her Christmas was just around the corner... so she went looking for it.
  • Yo momma's so stupid, she thought meow mix was a record for cats (Dee owns it).
  • Yo momma's so stupid, she took the Pepsi challenge and chose Jiff.
  • Yo momma's so stupid, when she worked at McDonald's and someone ordered small fries, she said "Hey Boss, all the small one's are gone."

Please feel free to drop your very own favorite Momma Joke. As juvenile as it is to find humor in such insanity, this is what feeds my humor lobe. I love to hee-haw and titter my way to stomach cramps. Love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home