THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

IT'S A MAN BABY...

I've always been a little intimidated and perplexed by the Williams sisters. While Venus is truly hard to look at, what with her mono-brow and scary braids to boot, it's Serena that has me questioning everything that's conventional about a woman's body. While tennis is without a doubt a grueling, physical sport that can surely tone your body, Serena on the other hand must be sipping some STEROID COLA because this chick looks like a fucking MAN. Is she really a man? What is going on here? I'm sure she has a MANGINA folks. Take a look for yourself.. .


Here, Serena keeps busy applying the suntan lotion (what for?) whilst her MAN-BOOB slowly creeps out from down below her MANKINI. It's a man baby...


Why is Serena gay? I'll tell you why. Serena's gay because that's what you call two men who frolic in the beach water together. It's a man baby...


Okay, although I'm convinced it's a man, I do feel somewhat thrown off with this clear shot of Serena's gargantuan ass. Sure, there are plenty of dudes with chunky posteriors, but this takes the TRANNY CAKE. Even I almost got a woody, and that scares the shizz out of me. It's a man baby...

8 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Dayum !...that ass/thigh combo has given me a little happiness...down there...as long as I don't look at what's attached on top.

9:10 PM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

I'm not seeing mangina. I'm seeing full blown twig and berries. She's so mannish. Fug.

Love ya!

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY LORD GIVE ME SOME OF THAT ASS SO PEOPLE COULD ACTUALLY BELIEVE IM LATIN DAMMIT! THATS A WHOLE LOTTA ASS! I Agree.. She;s really a HE!

11:51 AM  
Blogger molly said...

how does she walk without tipping over?
call me super-white, but i cannot understand???


xoxooxxox

2:51 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

You are too brilliant. She is a complete mansvestite.

1:05 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

¡SANTO DIOS Y MI MADRE!

THAT IS AN HOMBRE! WOW! HIDEOUZA!

5:35 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

Now that is one fat-assed hooker

11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home