THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, June 08, 2007

TIME FOR A BREAK... HOW 'BOUT SOME CRILLZ?

Drugs are a bitch. They grab a hold of your soul and choke-hold your entire being... your entity. As if that's not enough, drugs sometimes make you do silly things for all the world to see. Here is a little compilation I'd like to call DRUGGYWOOD. Enjoy bitches...

After shaving her noggin and acting a fool, Britney Spears finally remained in rehab for some much needed sobering up. You know she still thinks of those massive coke lines on occasion...


Robin Williams, after years of remaining sober, fell off the wagon and dove head first into his Jesus Juice. Like all comics who suck, they find solice in the Alcohol Gods...


Also known as "The Girl Who Loves The SMACK", Nicole Richie isn't innocent in the world of drug use. Nicole used to (and still does somewhat) chase the dragon like an Ethiopian chases a pancake...


Robert Downey Jr... ENOUGH SAID.


Leif Garrett is before my time. I know the dude was and is a major druggie but do I really care? Either way, he reminds me of this guy I know named ERIC. You know what I'm talking about Denise...


Eddie Van Halen, a regular at drug treatment facilities, has reached his pique. Not only is he the master of the lead guitar, but he's also quite familiar with the crack pipe and booze.


AND FINALLY...
Look at Colin's eyes. I mean come on... the guy is swooshing down the ALPS in this pic.

4 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

I find it hard to believe Robin Williams is a boozer. I always thought he was just an animated psycho, but now it makes sense that he was always plastered or something.

Say what ya will about Robert Downey Jr., he is a wonderful terrific actor.

1:20 PM  
Blogger molly said...

i love it when i go to your blog and theres a bunch of new posts and theyre all great! cant watch the videos right now but i will later...
i finally got on the amy winehouse bandwagon! thanks for introducing me...listening to her right now

i noticed "rosemary's baby" is on your favorite movies list
im dying to check that one out...im reading roman polanski's autobiography right now

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HEY I LOVE ROBIN WILLIAMS! LOL! and I LOVE ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOR... WOULD DEFINITELY HIT THE PIPE/JESUS JUICE WITH THESE TWO..PARTAY OVA HEA!

LMAO

Its me again... guanabanas.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

WAT: Yeah, I kid about Robin, I don't really hate him... all that much. I find him verrrry annoying at times and the hair on his forearms scare me beyond belief. Love ya WAT baby...

Thanx for the sweet words Molly love. I actually had the time and energy to blog a few items of interest and took advantage. Amy is my love slave and I play her shizz religiously. Listen to LOVE IS A LOSING GAME and FUCK ME PUMPS.

Anonymous: Hey baby. I talk shizz, but I would probably hit the Jesus Juice with them also... as long as you're there...

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home