THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, June 08, 2007

CAN WE REALLY BE THAT MEAN??

I will not jump on the bandwagon and submit to all the ranting and raving that the media and public have displayed since Paris was jailed.. and un-jailed. I will not find joy in watching someone crying in fear because she was sent back to prison. I will not make ravaging comments on someone whom I don't even know personally. Like vultures, the media feeds on the sadness and emotional demise of the rich and lost. They're human and feel just like you and I. I will not yield to the onslaught of demeaning and hateful things that people have said about her, solely based on what the tabloids have crafted and molded into their own sorry reality of her. How gullible are we to take that garbage as credible information?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

FUCK THAT... THE BITCH DESERVES IT...

5 Comments:

Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Poor Paris! I can't believe you're slamming her Eddie.

Fuck That!!

She deserves to be put in the slammer.. I'm glad she's back in there!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger mary bishop said...

hahahahah hilarious!!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Booby: Yeah, I sorta do feel bad, but then on the same token, I understand that she needs to be treated just like any other individual who violates the law. Still feel sad for her though...

Marybishop: Welcome love. Glad you found my bullshizz amusing. I'm gonna check you out bishy. Love the profile pic...

12:13 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

Yes honestly, the people have had enough!

MOST OF US WORK HARD AT JOBS WE DON'T LIKE AND GOD FORBID WE MADE THE SAME MISTAKES AS THIS BORING SKINNY BITCH! WE'D PAY THE PRICE BIG TIME IN JAIL!

So I say, it's time to face reality Hilton and finish your sentence. Sure it's horrible for you, but when u get out, you'll still be rich.

When most of the poor get out, well...

:(

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give that bitch a sandwich, a body cavity search and turn them lights OUT! Speaking as someone who has 3 out of every 5 family members in prison, all around the country, Lol, for numerous law-breaking actions that I will not mention, I find it repulsing that this little bitch would cry about being thrown back in jail (while simultaneously screaming for her mommy) after blatantly telling the judge to basically, fuck off. THE NERVE. So, its ok for her to get behind the wheel and possibly kill someone before she learns her lesson? Fuck that. She snubbed the Due process because she thinks she's cute and her parents continue to repeatedly lie to her by telling her she's special (the things a parent tell their child).. OH HELL NO. she deserves to get beat while showering...

Love ya,

Peor que Hitler...

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home