THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, May 12, 2007

LET'S CUDDLE AND KISS... BUT NO SEX OKAY?


I do not consider myself a conceited person or a narcissist by any means, but I find that wherever I go and whatever I do, I end up swarmed in a circle of ladies sweating my every move. I'm not exactly sure what it is that makes these women enjoy my presence, but I do know that I keep it real and interesting... and I'm gay.


I grew up in a household of women (three sisters and SMOTHER) so it's only equitable that I would find befriending a female elementary.


As for the ladies who gravitate towards my direction for some Latin sauce and intelligent conversation, they need look no further for that's why I'm here. All I ask is that you don't expect sexual comfort from me because although I may "look" straight, I'm strickly dickly.


I must say that although I have this pleasant nuisance buzzing about in the back of my psyche regarding the uncontrollable vixens at school, I must give props to Laura for standing out among the flock of salivating succubuses that lurk about. Laura has the ability to laugh and carry interesting conversation with me, without expecting any Latin booty in return. I'm not a fucking slut yo.


Love to all my ladies and their undying loyalty to me and everything I stand for. Love you to pieces. Besos.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Good for you Eddie, stand proud my love. :)

Love you more than fresh parm on my spaghetti.

xo

11:55 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

I don't think this realization makes you a narcissist, It makes you a realist. Let's face it: the gays give women the freedom to be who they want to be without being judged or getting catty. I'm not slamming straight guys mind you, but let's get real, there really is no comparison: the gays are more fun & definetly more interesting...

1:53 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Of course women enjoy you! You're unisex, darling.

12:01 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

You are the Sun in the Fag Hag Solar System amigo! And I'm honestly glad that I get to enjoy u even further. Ahem.

Come on now, doesn't a little part of u feel conceited? Just a bit papi chulo?

Lolololol.

2:32 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

pobre cito! But I'm not surprised that chicks gravitate toward you, Crazy Eddie. You are one bad-ass mo'fo! I know what u mean, though. I went out this weekend, and not like I'm "all that" but I kept having to stipulate that I WOULD NOT be making out with anyone. Hey, I'm practically a married woman, all I want is a little conversation, nothing more!!
Oh Crazy, "nobody gets me the way you do" (quote from I Know What You Did Last Summer).

3:49 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Boob Lady: I only live for my hags. They fuel me. And you my dear keep my gauge on full...

M-filer: It's true bro. I boast about having these beauties around me but I do appreciate every one of them. It's like sex without penetration.

Emma: I guess that's it. I am a complete man, but I do know how to keep a lady friend. I bought the ring, how about a ceremony?

Wat: That's right papi, I revel in my conceit. Nah, I just pretend that I am (if that makes any kind of sense...lol).

Alexgirl: So you identify then. Glad to know I'm not the only perfect specimen... lol. You're absolutely luscious.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

thanks for shouting out us latina's but you're not being shady all, you're just being real.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home