THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, June 01, 2007

RIHANNA: UMBRELLA FEATURING JAY-Z


Now this is how you make a fucking video. The focus throughout the entire video is on her, spotlighting every one of her moves and gestures. Also, the video is a perfectly synchronized marriage between sound and eye, as the beat bumping in the background becomes the soundtrack to their infidelity. This bitch is good. Jay-Z is cheating on Beyonce with this chick. She's soooo worth the risk of getting caught. Sing it Rihanna... you dirty little bitch...

7 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

J'aime bien Rihanna. I had "Pon De Replay" in my head all last summer. She looks all sweet but you can tell she's kind of dirty, which I think is cool. I don't like nice, normal people, at least not nice, normal entertainers. Where's the fun in being ordinary?

11:32 PM  
Blogger molly said...

I can't stand her voice but whenever this song comes on the radio, I find I dont really rush to turn the station

I tell myself its simply an oversight

but you can know the truth: the song is just really damn catchy

4:09 PM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Good call Eddie, I love this song, it's got me hooked for sure. Much like you.

5:58 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

Hot Video. She reminds me of Madonna performing in her "Rain", "Vogue" , and "Fever" videos. Different of course, but shades of that influence. I like Rihanna's shit a lot.

Where ya been? I miss your hunks.

2:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE this track, I will be putting this on my blog soon.

I missed ya terribly. I am still kinda away but doing my best to stay in touch.

Hope you are doin great!

9:31 PM  
Blogger molly said...

i wish i had the will power to incinerate my copy of helter skelter because it gives me nightmares but its just...soo...interesting...
i want so badly to watch the movies but i think id just die of fear


soo great to see a comment from you! xox

12:52 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

That's my jam, yo!...and I think you're right about the infidelity issue...ha!

...Hope you're well my friend...I miss your sexxxy Latino sass!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home