THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, July 20, 2007

I'VE ALWAYS SAID IT... HE'S IN THE CLUB

Anderson Cooper has always been sexually suspect in my book, so it's no surprise that he finds it long overdue that he should exhale a bit. Being in the closet can be very EXHAUSTING. Pay close attention to the end of the video. Anderson makes a comment which insinuates he's gay. Frankly, I feel proud and aroused all at once. It's about time brother. Embrace the gayness. As a hot, gay brother myself, it's easier coming out to your friends and loved ones when you're easy on the eyes. The uglies aren't as fortunate though...

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I'm back, Eddie! My husband, did you miss me?
Yay for coming out of the closet! And of course for the lovely Anderson Cooper.

1:08 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

Oh yes indeedy oh.

Is the sun going to rise and set tomorrow?

Is the Earth spinning on its axis?

Do birds fly?

Is Anderson Cooper gay?

6:31 AM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

Good clip Eddie. I wondered when he would begin to go public with it, and I think he already has in a way. Good. Closeted gays are such a turn off to me: Unless they are hot of course.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

"As a hot, gay brother myself..."

I love that modesty, Eddie!! LOL!!...that cracked me up!

8:39 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

Anderson Cooper is a fox.

This is very good news for you, Crazy Eddie. I want you to hunt him down and become his new Latin Lovah. Make mama proud.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home