THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, February 13, 2009

ANY SUGGESTIONS??

Because I work at a school I am fortunate to have the Board of Education calendar that allows for many holidays and school breaks. Because of this, I am viciously ecstatic that I have the upcoming week off. In NYC, mid-winter recess is a common thing. All the schools across the city and state of NY are closed for one week. Needless to say, I'm happy as a pig in shit.

Having this time off has me contemplating as to what activities I would like to partake in. Here are a few things I'm currently considering:

  • Should I take this time to re-watch some of the flicks I just can't get enough of?
  • Should I spice it up and have sex with a different individual for every day of next week?
  • Should I spend the week doing an insane amount of push-ups to round-out my already perfect pecs?
  • Should I visit my haggy only to be incessantly dogged because I haven't visited her since Britney hung-out with Adnan?
  • Should I blog continuously and flash-flood the internet with my insane blogs and random rants?
  • Should I roam the streets of NY and walk really close to some random person who just happens to be heading in the same direction as me? Surely if they react, I'll respond with... "Why the fuck are you so close to me?"
  • Should I threaten to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge only to yell "SIKE" to the police and firemen whom I suddenly find gathered around me?
Whatever the adventure I choose, I shall give it my all.

Please feel free to drop me any suggestions I might find intriguing. My closest blogging buddies surely must have an idea or two. The wacky need only apply.

Besos my sweet bitches... and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I suggest getting on a bus or a plane or a blimp or a unicycle and get your ass to my house!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since Britney hung-out with Adnan? Please...try since Tee has two kids..lol

1:25 AM  
Blogger RG said...

How about getting on the Acela, come to Boston and have SEX all week long with the same person. Just sayin'...:)

4:50 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Nat: I'm coming in March Nat, don't worry. We'll have the time of our lives, what with me bringing my unicycle and all... lol.

Anonymous: You need to sign your name. Dee? Tee? Sara? Don't assume I know who the fuck you are... lol. Gotta be Dee. Love you!!

RG: Sounds tempting, but I'm afraid once I walk onto Boston soil my feet will begin to sizzle and my soul will escape my body and fly back to New York. It's just a Boston/New York thang... lol. Still like ya bud. Peace!!

Besos

11:05 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I know. Just messin wit ya! Virginia is pretty boring without familiar faces.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should bring your ass to Dee's on Sunday. My toes need some crackin

4:15 PM  
Blogger molly said...

i suggest a little of each!
oh and i gave you a little shout-out on my latest post :)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Thanx Molly love. Glad you enjoyed the song. I've been spreading the song around to my friends like it was HERPES.

Besos

1:12 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

Got to say they all sound like good ideas. What I would recommend is buying loads of disposable cameras and walking along the street taking pictures of people making sure they only notice when you're just about to take the photo. And then have them developed and just laugh. It's too funny.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Emma my darling, I'm having trouble leaving a comment on your blog. I want to give my love and thoughts but when I'm asked to type in the word code, all it says in the word box is "LOADING."

Help!!

Besos

5:08 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Im sure you can read my mind...he he

6:48 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

You can do them all mijo, but #2 is the best.

DUH! ;)

5:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful heart day sexy!

It was my bday weekend and had an amazing night out with my friends.

Sorry i have been away a while, cheers stud!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home