THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, February 07, 2009

MY ENGRISH IS JUST FINE DAMMIT...

Here, use these scissors...





God bress us all...





The HAHA Coffee Shop is around the corner...





It's usually most fragrant when hot...





I'm stuck here...





Because they must consider the Bulimics...





At least it's better than trying to go through it...





Attention Deformities!!





Why don't they serve the Bread Paul and Butter...?




What are we celebrating again??





Because my heart is currently flaccid...

8 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

her, her.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I love the meat brown.
d

9:13 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Nat and Dee... you just can't make this shizz up. LMAO.

I too like my meat BROWN.

Where the fuck are my readers?? Chop Chop people...

LOL

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm confused what are Omen Lattes with pottered????????
S

11:03 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

I hope you're being sarcastic Sara. LMAO

4:30 PM  
Blogger molly said...

oh my god!! best post ever!
i died laughing

5:52 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

Oh so funny! Yes yes, make me laugh oh so mush. My Engrish not too good, but I tink dis is berry berry nice.

The world entire is dying to speak our most popular of languages, this crown jewel/leftover of the British Empire my friend. Not everyone is going to get it right I'm afraid, but I sure do give them credit for trying!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I want a GOD BRESS shirt!

Ah Eddie, me love you long time!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home