THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Sunday, February 08, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE HOLLOW TIN CHEST

I'm a day late my Sara love, forgive me. I sat down and thoroughly contemplated what I wanted to post for your BIRTHDAY and I've come up with this:

I love Sara because she's the only one who can fully back-slap my face and manages to not get knocked the fuck out.

I love Sara because despite not seeing her since Ronald Reagan held office, we manage to pick up right where we left off.

I love Sara because she's a dedicated mom to her little girl Isabella. I love that name, don't you?

I love Sara because when we used to hang out, she would immediately plop her feet onto my lap with full expectations that I will soon begin cracking her toe-knuckles.

I love Sara because she was the 4th hagster initiated into my hagdom.

I love Sara because she was one of the original creators of the full-on ass-poke. The bitch does not discriminate when applying the ass-poke, as she's poked my asshole forcefully when I was found in compromising positions.

And finally, I love Sara because she totally expected for me to do a Birthday Post for her when she hasn't called a brother in 7 years. Ok... maybe 6 months. Regardless, she's a whore-bag. And I say that with lots of lurve.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA LOVE

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ting Ting.....My toes need a good cracking!!!!! Love you
S

7:37 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

I think I just peed my pants. OMG.

Love you too sillyface.

Besos

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sara.. I miss you.
d

9:46 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

"I love Sara because despite not seeing her since Ronald Reagan held office, we manage to pick up right where we left off..."

LMAO!

God! That's a true friend allright! Even if you haven't seen her since the landing of The Mayflower, all is well I suppose!

AHAHAAH!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home