THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION...

Where am I mailing the detective?


So open the fucking door already!


Someone call Social Services!!


Almost as tasty as the Lebanese Lesbians...


This game give me vely big memory...


Also in Touch Twat...


I no longer have to walk to church for confession...


That way the government can't get a hold of it...


No wonder this parking lot is always empty...


Make sure you wipe up all the blood...


The mud crap tachos are scrumptious...


Now I'm officially depressed...


I get mine permed...


I like to get knocked on the kitchen table...


He is also wanted in 5 states...


Guys, be grateful...


And enjoy it I will... now that I have a TRAY...

4 Comments:

Blogger RAD said...

thx for the giggle and grins!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Omg, baby...please explain to me why I am just absolutely in love with you! Whenever I see I have a comment from your gorgeous self, it makes me so happy because you never cease to encourage and uplift!

And then there's the simple fact that you are absolutelyyy hysterical. The social services one was my absolute favorite, I laughed out loud really hard! While these images are all funny on their own, your little quips about them just add something that makes them that much funnier.

Oh, and I will cook you an awkward looking (but character filled) burger ANY time you want :)

You're just a doll...have a fabulous weekend darling! Je t'aime.

10:21 PM  
Blogger this wheel's on fire said...

your comments are way too sweet! thank you!! this post was hilarious :D

4:15 PM  
Blogger mkf said...

only because after reading this post i know you'll totally appreciate it:

http://www.aprilwinchell.com/h/mp3/wing.mp3

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home