THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

CONFIDENCE RATHER THAN CONCEIT...

Jealousy. One of the most ugliest traits a human being can display. It's one of the emotions that bares your deepest insecurities for all the public to see. Now, I'm not boasting that I'm the most gorgeous guy on Earth, but I'm no beast either. So with these staggering looks of mine, comes the good and the bad feedback. The good being an occasional compliment from random folk and friends alike about my looks and height. It's always both. When complimented, I immediately display my gratitude with an "I know darling..." or maybe even a "Tell me something I don't know." Unfortunately though, the bad consists of an occasional "below-the-belt" strike to my ego with a suddenly erupting and abrasive demeanor. Maybe even some sarcasm and unnecessary insult thrown in for a laugh or two. Like Dee's contacts, I can see right through. But being the Positive Pete that I am, I inevitably chalk it up to Eddie Envy. Don't try to walk, talk and act like me... just be respectful...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a hot sexy bitch... and you know it.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me, sinculo, by the way, lol

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home