THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, April 14, 2007

LAUREN BABY... WHERE ARE YOU?

Lauren baby... you're sorely missed. There are no words to describe the torment and utter confusion I've been feeling ever since you've disappeared off the face of this Earth. I miss your voice, your soul and that endless conviction you so easily ooze from every poor. This industry is infested and congested with countless uninspiring sheep who saturate the airwaves with their tired saccharine-like tunes and talentless drivel. Doo Wop is luscious and this video mirrors the vibe Lauren Hill was born to encompass. With a split-screen visual that is the perfect meld of the 1960's Motown era coupled with today's hip hop generation, this video is magnificently splendid. Sing it Lauren baby... for you are missed dearly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

i love lauren hill!
i totally forgot i did, though, because she's been so MIA.
thanks for the reminder that she exists, now i want to go listen to killing me softly.

10:01 PM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

I know!! I totally agree, she dropped off the face of the planet. I listen to Killing Me Softly often. And Ready or Not. Ahh, I miss her.

12:23 AM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

That's some soul. Very nice.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home