THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, April 14, 2007

THINKING OF YOU MIKEY MIKE...

Love isn't when you can't sleep... it's when you want to keep your eyes open. Love isn't when you keep holding on... it's when you learn to let go. Love isn't when you kill yourself with jealousy... it's when you understand. Love isn't when you fall for someone... it's when you catch that person when he falls. Love isn't when you see him everywhere... it's when you close your eyes and he's still there. Love isn't when you tell him what you feel... it's when you give everything for his sake. And love isn't that you think you're blind... it's when you know it's wrong but didn't mind.

Someone whom I've come to love has suffered a great loss in his life and I feel a bit helpless with the thought that there is nothing I can do to alleviate his suffering and overwhelming pain. The above words are dedicated to you pa, for I dug deep inside my heart to find what I thought I had misplaced over time. Besos.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Beautiful post Eddie. Besos to you and Mikey Mike.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Beautiful indeed.

4:28 PM  
Blogger molly said...

damn you eddie! usually your posts make me laugh but this one made me tear up a little
just a little

hope your friend is doing well

5:57 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

aww, this was sweet.
why is your blog so great?
i hope your friend feels better soon- i mean, it's stupid to say that when people suffer loss because obviously they're probably NOT gonna feel better soon, but...
okay, i'm really awkward and retarded. but still. good luck to you and your friend.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I'm sure that you're doing much more than you even realize..."Mikey Mike" is lucky to have you by his side...

xoxo

5:13 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

Time heels all wounds, right? At least I hope so.
So sorry for what your friend must be going through.
xo

10:07 AM  
Blogger a said...

that was so beautiful, i wish i could have someone be in love with me... or even be in love with someone else. my heart just seems cold :(

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home