THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

JUSTIN AND MADONNA MIND FUCK...

Just contemplating these two collaborating with one another had me giddy with the thought of the endless possibilities of what they can come up with as a dynamic duo... or trio... if you count the Gorilla in The Myst himself, Timbaland.

Justin's latest album, at least in my non-humble opinion, was fucking banging. I rarely listened to his music during his solo debut and didn't find his shit to be worth a dime and a nickel (except for that one where he's stalking the Britney look-alike in the video. You see? I told you I didn't pay much attention. I can't even remember the name yo). Honkey boy wasn't impressing me at the least so I just forgot about the bone head and didn't even look forward to his follow-up.

Flipping the dial on my radio one day I came across a hot track named Sexy Back and wondered who the flip sang the damn song. I was banging my head to the beat and felt something I haven't felt in a loooong time... INTEREST...

As for Madonna, It's no surprise to my loyalists that I covet the bitch. I savor everything this whore does and always will. And there you have my match made in heaven...

Here is what Justin had to say regarding the direction and sound of the five tracks they've recorded together:

“Some of the dance stuff hasn’t the in-your-face energy of Hung Up but it’s got this mellow R’n'B thing on top of dance accompaniment which Timbaland is doing the beats for. It’s all still in demo phases and I don’t know if it’ll be an album but four or five songs will make really good records.”

I'm CUMMING in my pants.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hell yeah! Its going to kick ass!!

1:43 AM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

definetly seems like a winning combination: Madonna, Timberlake & Timbaland.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

"Gorilla in The Myst himself, Timbaland."...

...that shit had me rolling!!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:07 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Your naughty! I know its just like a big orgasim to think about eh? Madge and trousersnake!!! so cool...xoxoxoxo

6:09 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

Damn, crazy Eddie! i missed that sense of humor. you are so effin hell-arious. I'm kinda bored of Madonna, but JT is one hottt mo'fo, and I can't wait to hear this shizz!!! YAY!!!!!!
And thanks for your rude, crude, wedding day wishes. Besos to you too, querida!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger molly said...

i too am intrigued by the collaboration for against my better judgements i sometimes dig their stuff

the fact that theyre endorsed by you is helping!

6:15 PM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Ahhh yeah my love!! Damn.. I love me some JT. I love you the most though.
Let's make out.
xoxo

10:57 PM  
Blogger a said...

i feel honoured to be on my way to being a hag! But I'll only be yours, biatch.
madonna+timberlake+timbaland= why didn't anyone think of that before???

7:09 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

Awaiting this superstar collaboration between Madge and Hawk Nose.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home