THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, April 21, 2007

TEQUILLA AND GAY DO NOT MIX...


Last night was one of those nights where everything came together. It was one of those nights where you drink your ass off, and you miraculously dodge the usual hugging of the bowl with a clean getaway. Last night was one of those nights that tested everything I've come to know about my homosexuality... and I rode the wave towards heterosexual shores. My haggy Denise invited some friends over to celebrate... well... just to celebrate. As the night unfolded, all I can remember throughout my Tequilla-induced haze was that I had a smashing time (with heterosexual tendencies galore). I had a fucking ball. The night began when I arrived at Dee's with two bottles of Merlot...



Representing the Yankees to their fullest, I sported my AROD jersey with wild abandon. I entered the house and strutted my manly self (with jersey in full cascade) towards the nearest chair to have my long awaited cigarette. Fully prepared to tune into the already in progress Bombers game, my inner hetero was in overdrive... and the guys arrived at Dee's just in time. The Yankees and their performance (especially Arod's hot azz) became the topic of our discussion, which in turn led to a collective deep-dive into a recap of the players' stats. No less than three minutes into our ball-scratching conversation, the girls cleared the room like prostitutes stay clear of church. Three minutes after that... I followed the ladies... with drink in hand...


As my wine-chugging ceased to commence, I found myself in Denise's backyard canoodling with the ladies... and with a potential, spanking new nominee in hagdom. Giorgianna had full hag aura since my initial encounter with her, so it would be inevitable that I would gravitate towards such a luscious piece of woman. Her low-rise jeans and panties that peeked out as if to say hi, were just enough sugar for my hetero coffee. On my left, I had my primary haggy (Dee), directly in front of me was Aury (another gorgeous Latin bombshell of a hag) and on my right was the new applicant... Giorgianna. I mean, with a name like that, how could I go wrong?


Sure, I don't understand my odd behavior of late, but who the fuck cares. I love being in the company of women (preferably hot ones) and enjoy every quirk and blip of confused arousal that I may experience. Last night was banging and it wouldn't have been the same without Denise's usual verbal raping of me; Aury piercing her ocular gaze into my eyes as if she loves me and only me, and last but not least, the full induction of Giorgianna into the Family Flock of Freaks. Much love to all my hags... and here's to fantasizing about sharing a glass of Merlot with each and every one of you. Love it.

12 Comments:

Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Cheers Eddie. There's hope for me yet. :)

12:27 AM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

a nice story Eddie, but...please tell me you don't let any of your hags wear those jeans. Yuk, worse than yuk, they are SO LAST DECADE.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

LMAO, I know M. They are corny... but I couldn't find anything else. It was soooo last minute. LOL

And Boob Lady... you already caught my eye... Besos

8:11 AM  
Blogger Erika Tapalla said...

i am so glad you had a blast! :) i loved every structured sentence of this entry; i totally imagined everything. oh and, i hope you don't mind that i add you to my link list :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger molly said...

as soon as i reach legal drinking age, im putting in a formal application to be a hag

5:11 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Is it weird/wrong that I'm a little turned on by this post?...I need to do something gay quick...hand me my purse, I need to go buy something shiny!!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, I see that I am no longer invited to things. No More straight Wednesdays for you!!!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

I think all gay men are fascinated by the sexual energy of certain females. They in turn are are as well attracted to us in a way.

Next time though, let's hear the story of you surrounded by a soccer team chock full of hot dudes.

That might go further into the XXX realm that I'm hoping for!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where shall I begin... Eddie, it was wonderful fantasizing about you in speedos in my drunken stupor...you were an absolute charm as always... and I only wish that I was able to break away from the hectic chaos that is my life to share more of these moments with you! Unlike our Gorgi, while I cannot entice you with my ass, or lack thereof, I can still manage to pony up these twins of mine and situate them in a manner that would be a wonderment to your roving eyes... lol.. actually, scratch that, cause Haggy Denise has got me beat. OK, I feel pretty useless.. lol. I guess all I'm good for is staring you down.. LMAO


Love the post!!!! Love you!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You are a closet hetero!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Boob Lady: You already have the honor hun... I love every word you spout. Your bad-ass persona keeps me coming back for more...

Chulin: Listen baby, if I were a straight man, you would be spooned by me every single night. I loooved your company and I swear I felt electro magnetic shocks throughout my body the whole time I was in your presence.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Chris:

You make me CRACK THE EFF UP YO.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home