THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Sunday, May 10, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION...

Right back at ya sexy face...


Why thank you... thank you very much...


The lesser-known cousin...


Don't be a mobile moron...


Be a Lastaman...


You've been getting chubby around the fingers again...


Pillaging at its finest...


Mickey and his damned messages...


Keep your dog hydrated and he will return the favor...


I remember when I came out to my mom and told her that I was unbalanced...

6 Comments:

Blogger Princessa lil mexico said...

OMG i loved the whole don't feed your hand,pet sweat, and mickey Morse.. BTW why does mickey looked pissed off?

10:32 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Unbalanced people are much more interesting! Don't feed the balanced!

11:31 PM  
Blogger molly said...

HAHAHA this made my morning!
and i loved your tasteless mj joke

i wish you many happy comes, sir eddie

1:51 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

My birthday is next month :)

3:57 PM  
Blogger RG said...

You're still unbalanced.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

You are too fantastic for words... seriously, these posts never, ever cease to make me laugh!
I hope you're doing well - I've missed you and sorryyyy I've been so awful at getting back and reading your fabulous posts, my dear.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home