THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

YAWN YAWN YAWN...


Busy busy busy. I have absolutely no FUCKING time to even jot one single thought down these days. Ok, let's be honest here... I just lost fucking interest somewhat. I search the blogosphere now and then for some divine inspiration (even though I'm gifted with the written word and really don't find it necessary to seek for stimulation or illumination), but end up walking head first into a bouquet of drones and that constant regurgitation of unvaried blog entries...


By all means, I don't claim to be the King of Blogonia... let's get that straight. Those who boast have an inherent insecurity somewhere beneath their sorry skin. Despite that little known fact, I do have to admit that I know I'm the fucking bomb. Dancing in the blogger field of flowers with my little sewing-circle of luscious miscreants (you know who you are my lovely bishes...) are an honor to be amongst. Who would've thought that I would have coined the term BLOGGER HAGS? (and yes... I have a patent)


You might say that I'm spitting piles of caca when I get all aggressive and shizz, but I call it staking your ground. Let's get crazy people. Sure, I may have been missing in action for the past month or so, but it's high time that we shake shizz up a bit... don't you think? Feel free to curse, talk explicitly about your sexual encounters (for those who get laid that is) and most of all, don't try to hard to please. My blogger buddies already know this (and so does my haggy Denise, and she doesn't even blog) so check out my comments and link directly to my bitches of mayhem and see for yourself why I have such bad-ass cyber-comrades. By the way, the hot sexy duo in the pic above obviously has nothing to do with the subject of my post. It's just there to shake shizz up a bit... remember?

8 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

My sexual experiences huh? Do you have enough time?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

1:34 AM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

Too "urban" for a role, huh? That's bullshit! I bet you could be a MEGA star.

On to this post: dizzamn, you're making me feel all insecure and shit that my posts aren't good enough (like i'm not neurotic ENOUGH as it is! hahaha)
Okay! Woo hoo! Let's shake shit up.

Uh. You first.

11:15 AM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Am I a Blogger Hag? I hope so! I've worked hard to achieve this status.

Well, I actually don't work that hard, so now I'm scared like alex, that I'm not good enough!

Bring it babe, we'll go all crazy up in here.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing I'm shaking up is my boobies...lol

1:27 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

Hmmmm, let's see, okay here's one: There I was on all fours just about to get gang fucked when my coach walked in and told the rest of the swim team to put on their suits and get in the damn pool.


Your turn

6:20 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

WAT: So Wat... you've had that many experiences huh... I said hot damn!! I would turn you out brother. Two Latins in a sexual knot can lead to scorching fire. Yum.

Alexgirl: Thanx for believing that I can be a MEGA star... when you are in fact the star. I love your posts and don't you ever question your validity in the blogger world. I wouldn't keep coming back if you bored me honey...

Boob Lady: Without question you are one of my Blogger Hags... if not THE PRIMARY ONE. I lurve your posts and hang with bated breath until your next luscious entry. It takes mountains to scratch the surface of my funny bone, but you my darling strike me at the femur...

Anonymous: Not sure who you iz, but the simple fact that you said boobies keeps a sly grin on my ruggedly handsome face... lol.

M-Filer: First and foremost, you're one of my original blogger buddies. Second, your little short story had me adjusting my boxers. Hot as hell. Don't worry, there's plenty to CUM...

Besos to all...

9:03 PM

9:07 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

this one time, at band camp...

i didn't know you coined the term blogger hags!
learn something new every day, eh.
my blog isn't one of the horrifyingly mundane is it? god i hope not.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Erika Tapalla said...

this is why i keep coming back for more. you the shit eddie

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home